Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Andy Prepares for his Trip to China!

This is my trip to go see where I was born. I was adopted into a loving family 13 years ago when I was very little. I don't quite know what to expect from this trip other than to have a fun vacation. First we are going to Hong Kong. Then, we travel to Beijing. I'm looking forward to seeing the Forbidden City. I'd like to find out why it was forbidden. After Beijing we travel to Xi'an. We'll see the Terracotta Soldiers and also the Huaqing Hot Spring. I wonder if we'll be able to get in the hot spring. I've heard they are supposed to be good for your health. After Xi'an we're going to Shanghai. From Shanghai we travel by car to Zhangjiangang. That's the city where I was born. We'll visit the orphanage and have lunch. I don't know what to expect from this part of the trip. It's hard to explain. I am glad I'll have the opportunity to see it and maybe even meet the caretaker we have a picture of from my adoption day. We celebrate my Adoption Day each year on July 31st. That's the day our family was made. On the trip we'll see the Forbidden City on the 31st and then we see a Chinese Kung Fu show.

I'd like to thank Mr. Wu with Gladney for helping my parents put this trip together. I'll post after the trip to let you know how much fun we had.

Andy

No comments: