It's not too late to join us! You can still register through this link. The forecast is sunny with the temperature reaching 68 degrees, perfect sailing weather!
If you are registered and have not submitted payment, please click here to pay online with a credit card. In order to expedite the check-in process on Sunday and to make sure that no one misses the boat, we ask that all families take care of payment before the cruise.
Below are some helpful tips to ensure that you have the best cruising experience possible.
Tips for a Happy Harbor Cruise!
- All hands on deck! Including little hands...please watch your children carefully during the entire cruise. The Circle Line Boat that is hosting us often entertains babies and toddlers - but still...A parent must be with young children at all times during the cruise!
- A Chinese lunch will be served buffet-style. Unlimited beverages throughout the cruise are also provided. Fruits and snacks will also be available for the kids.
- There are many exciting activities planned for children of all ages. There will be games for teens/tweens to play. Activity, craft and quilt stations will be set up throughout the boat. This year we have two face painters!
- There will be interpreters to help families communicate with the visiting officials - please don't hesitate to approach our guests and share stories about your family.
- Remember your camera to capture photos of this special day!