Monday, November 25, 2013

Gladney Staff Celebrates Boys

 
"I am in love with my little boy, Toby! As a brand new mom I can't get enough of my baby boy's snuggles, squeaks and funny faces. I am getting to know his sweet personality more and more each day and watching him grow and learn is such a joy. I am already imagining the future with our little guy as he grows up - I hope he loves soccer as much as his daddy! Life has changed so much, but I can't imagine our family without our cuddly, beautiful boy!"     
 -April Uduhiri, Asia Programs Caseworker   
 



 

"One of the most important "boys" in my life is my big brother Jym. Jym is three years older than me and my only older sibling. While he picked on me relentlessly at times growing up (and sometimes still does), I'm pretty grateful that I grew up with a big brother. I knew, and still know, that he would always have my back. I've always felt proud being able to tell people that Jym is my brother. I learned so much from Jym - how to be an individual, how to stand up for myself, and how to be a genuinely good person. I love my sisters too, but there's something special about having a big brother!"
-Mary Chapman, Asia Programs Caseworker

 



 

No comments: