Monday, March 19, 2012

China Heritage Tours - Adoption Papers Required for Travel

Whether you are thinking of a taking a Heritage Tour within the next year or ten years from now, it is important to know that a number of the documents received during your adoption are required for your return trip. Among the documents you will need to provide copies of are the entire Adoption Certificate Booklet and the Red Book (showing name change) for each adopted Chinese child who is travelling. If these documents do not show name change, a copy of a legal document with the name change is required. When applying for your Chinese travel visas, you will need to send your child's Chinese passport and copies of the parents' passports with the travel visas from prior trips to China. For more information about these requirements, or about planning a customized China Heritage tour for your family, please visit our website

IMPORTANT TIP: If you are just returning home from your adoption trip to China, please photocopy these documents and send to Gladney for inclusion in your paper file. Then place the originals in a very safe place such as your bank safe deposit box.

Fisherman with his Cormorant in Yangshuo, China

No comments: