Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Chris & Stephanie in China - Guangzhou ( 4 )



Hi All,

I realized I didn't send any gotcha pictures yet...a gotcha that Miss Sarah walked to. OK, she was unwillingly led. Still, we were very surprised to see her walking! She hasn't really walked since as she prefers to be held, but I've attached a few pictures of the moment we met Sarah.

Today was a "taking care of business"day. We moved to a room with the river view. In the afternoon we dealt with more adoption related business. In the evening Chris came back to the hotel because he is a little under the weather, and Samson, Po the driver and Sarah and I went to a restaurant famous for its sweet and sour pork. Delicious!!!

I've attached a picture of Sarah and I at breakfast with a view of the Pearl River in the background, and a couple of our goofy sleepy gir.:-).

Hope all is well with all of you! We will keep the updates coming.

:-)
Steph and Chris-- Stephanie

No comments: